RIANNE DE WITTE is geregistreerd bij de Kamer van Koophandel onder nr. 20087186
Rianne de Witte strives for the highest quality in its products and will handle your order with the greatest care. However, should you wish to return a product ordered from us, please read the instructions below first.
• Always inform us first of your intention to return by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Returns may be returned within fourteen days of receipt without giving any reason.
• After these fourteen days, returns can only be made after consultation.
• Return the shipment in its original packaging and condition.
• We will provide you with clear instructions regarding the return.
• We request that you keep proof of sending at all times<
• Always read our terms and conditions first.
For shipping we use the services of Post.nl. If you place an order outside of Europe, it is best to contact us for a quote of the shipping costs.
Within the Netherlands and from abroad you can send the return shipment to:
Rianne de Witte, Moleneind 1 4847CH Teteringen, The Netherlands.
General terms and conditions of sale regarding the sale and shipment of Rianne de Witte products
Applicability of these conditions.
1. These terms and conditions apply to all offers, agreements and deliveries with regard to products created by Rianne de Witte. In these terms and conditions, Rianne de Witte's other party will be further referred to as "the buyer".
Offers and agreements
2.1 All offers and quotations from Rianne de Witte are without obligation and subject to price changes.
2.2 All prices include VAT.
2.3 Agreements between Rianne de Witte and the buyer are concluded by placing an order on Rianne de Witte's online store. Once the order has been confirmed by Rianne de Witte, it is considered a binding agreement.
3.1 Orders are delivered after full payment of the order and the associated transport costs.
3.2 Every effort will be made to send the deliveries with the utmost care via the transport company commissioned by Rianne de Witte.
3.3 In accordance with legal regulations, Rianne de Witte cannot deliver orders to persons under the age of 18.
3.4 Rianne de Witte reserves the right to charge orders that are not collected an amount of 15 euros for the administration costs.
4. Delivery times stated by Rianne de Witte are indicative and cannot be regarded as deadlines, unless explicitly agreed in writing or by email.
Change in circumstances and force majeure
5. If Rianne de Witte is unable to fulfill the agreement due to force majeure, she will be entitled to (partially) dissolve the agreement or to suspend her obligations until the force majeure situation has ended. The buyer is then obliged to purchase what has already been ordered.
6. All data, models and images regarding colors, materials, sizes and finish are indicative. Deviations herein cannot constitute grounds for rejection, discount, termination of the agreement or compensation if these deviations are of minor importance.
7.1 The products to be delivered are insured with the transport company. When purchasing the product, the buyer accepts the conditions of the transport company regarding insurance and the insured value. If the product is delivered in damaged condition by the transport company, the buyer has the right to refuse it.
7.2 If it has been agreed with the buyer to send a shipment uninsured, the risk will pass to the buyer as soon as the product has left Rianne de Witte's storage space.
7.3 Rianne de Witte accepts no liability towards the buyer for damage during transport other than those stipulated by the insurance conditions of the transport company.
7.4 Rianne de Witte is never liable for consequential damage.
7.5 When accepting the conditions, the buyer has also taken note of the treatment advice. In case of deviating treatment methods, the right to a refund expires for the buyer.
8. If the buyer refuses a delivery for reasons other than those mentioned in point 7.1, Rianne de Witte can charge the resulting costs to the buyer. In addition, Rianne de Witte has the right to dissolve the agreement, without prejudice to the right to claim total compensation.
9.1 Rianne de Witte is at all times entitled to require payment in advance or to deliver cash on delivery
9.2 The buyer is obliged to pay Rianne de Witte for all judicial as well as extrajudicial costs, which Rianne de Witte must incur in order to safeguard or exercise its rights, including the invoices of the legal advisers, bailiffs and bailiffs engaged by Rianne de Witte. other experts.
9.3 Any extrajudicial collection costs will be calculated in accordance with the collection rate as determined by the Dutch Bar Association, with a minimum of 150 Euro excluding VAT.
10. If the buyer is in default or if Rianne de Witte has good reason to fear that the buyer will not fulfill his obligations on time, Rianne de Witte is authorized to (partially) suspend the execution or obligations of a sales agreement.
Retention of title
11.1 All delivered products remain the property of Rianne de Witte until the buyer has fulfilled all his obligations towards Rianne de Witte under this agreement.
11.2 The buyer will not be allowed to sell products that have remained the property of Rianne de Witte by virtue of this clause to third parties.
11.3 If the buyer does not fulfill his obligations under an agreement concluded with Rianne de Witte, or if Rianne de Witte has a well-founded fear that the buyer will not fulfill his obligations, Rianne de Witte is entitled to return the products delivered to the buyer. to get. In that case, the buyer must cooperate fully.
12.1 Within 7 days after receipt of the products, and immediately in the event of external defects, the buyer must, if applicable, inform Rianne de Witte accurately and in detail in writing his objections regarding the delivered goods.
12.2 Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, the buyer is obliged to check the products delivered to him before using them or having them put into use.
13.1 Return shipments of delivered products can only take place after written or confirmed approval by Rianne de Witte, whereby Rianne de Witte has the right to give instructions regarding the method of shipment.
13.2 After receipt of the return in good condition, sent according to the agreed instructions, the amount due will be refunded within 10 working days to the account from which the transfer took place.
13.3 The return shipment can also be offered in the Rianne de Witte shop, after written permission. The product can also be exchanged here or settled with another product. Shipping costs are not included in the reimbursement amount.
Intellectual Property Rights
15. Rianne de Witte has and retains all intellectual property rights that rest or can be established on the design.
16. The buyer's data will only be used by Rianne de Witte and will not be provided to third parties.
17. This agreement is governed by Dutch law. In case of disputes, the court in Breda has jurisdiction